Friday, January 2, 2009

Computers Repairs and Maintenance (908) 220-5195

Well, it is the beginning of a New Year and I spent my New Year's Eve in Sam's Club where I saw a few good deals on PCs, I was bored. So I decided to fix a few errors I saw on the computer screens, there was one computer I could not fix since it was a bluetooth keyboard and Sam's didn't put new batteries into it sooo there was no way to manipulate that computer, I did not want to go all out and switch keyboards with another computer so I left it as it is.

I am curious about getting a massage, but not just a one hour one, I would like a 2-3 hour massage... Hmm, wonder if I should try it out.

Today I am heading down to South Jersey to help out a company called Maggio Enterprises, they are a DME Software company that I have signed a contract with to work for them, they have provided me with a cell phone. I can honestly say they provide the better payment part of my business.

3 comments:

  1. I recently visited your blog (http://obsidiancomputers.blogspot.com/2009/01/computers-repairs-and-maintenance-908.html)and found it quite interesting .I have website that has deals with the same subject. Therefore, exchanging content links with your blog i would help to generate traffic and gain maximum backlinks. If you are interested with my proposal please mail me at (jeniffertech@gmail.com)

    Best regards!
    Jeniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog is a breath of fresh air first of all and is clearing out the vague air of technical problems related to computer. It is pinpointing the massive utility a technical guy can serve you with. These chaps where ever they are play the key role to kick out computer and other operating system related problems.
      computer repairs

      Delete
  2. Congratulations PAULO! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.

    Business Services

    ReplyDelete